Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going on a Blog Hunt




I'm new to teacher blogging. I've blog stalked the old fashioned way up till a few weeks ago.  I found a bog I liked and bookmarked it. The problem was it took WAY too long and I was inconsistent in checking in.

Then someone introduced me to feedly.  I like Feedly and really like that I can set the background to black since I check it while laying down with my little one at night (he can sometimes take forever to fall asleep!).

BUT then I kept seeing Bloglovin pop up all over blog land so I checked it out, too.  It is really easy to navigate and add new blogs.  

Honestly, I like both.  Both have an app, which is nice!  I decided to use Feedly for following friend's personal blogs and Bloglovin for teacher blogs.

Click on the cute little bear at the top of this post to visit the linky!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Renne! I iust found your blog on the linky! I too am also a long time blog stalker, but a newbie blogger! What a crazy time to start blogging with all of the BlogLovin' craziness huh? I also teach third grade so I'm really excited to see that you do too! Can't wait to see the ideas you have to share!

    Light and Love,
    Kdot

    Kdot’s Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee! I just found your blog through Laura’s linky, I’m your newest Bloglovin’ follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete