Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It!

I still have some crafty ideas floating around in my head, but this week I tried my hand at Vistaprint for my Monday Made it.  I was inspired by Jennifer Findley from Teaching to Inspire in 5th and All Things Upper Elementary.  She had a great post showing some of her Vistaprint goodies and talking about the Groupon deal she scored.  I found my deal on Retail Me Not.  With $50 purchase I got free shipping and some of the prices were unreal.  My return address labels were less than $2 each!  I created a ton of those.  :-)  Without further ado, I present to you a sampling of my Monday Made It! (Believe me, you don't want to see ALL of it!)





I made Keep and Return labels for my students' folders.


 I thought these would would be fantastic for students to stick in their agenda books!

I also made labels for their journals (math, science, ELA, and writing.)



I also made cute homework passes using the business cards.  

Digital papers are from Lovin' Lit and Ashley Hughes.  Frames are MrsDsBorders and TRDoodleFrameSet


This was actually my first attempt at using digital papers and frames to create something.  It took me a while to get the hang of it, but I'm really pleased with how it all turned out.  What have you created on Vistaprint?  Any tips and/or ideas are welcome!!









2 comments:

  1. You can also put digital papers into a Microsoft Word program and make you own labels at home. You just insert picture then add your text box. Move it around how you want, then print at home on a label sheet. These labels turned out really cute!!!! I can't wait to read more post. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the return address label idea! Thanks for sharing!


    havingfuninmiddleschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete